Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenges....Just 5 days to launch!

I so wish I could relate to you the electricity that's been flowing back and forth on the Dreamtime Designs Design Team Facebook page!  It was just over 3 short weeks ago that Lisa sent out our invitations and we all started to get to know one another.

Each of the ladies has her own, unique style.  We're from all over the world.  There are some younger gals and some more mature gals...myself included in the latter.  And, yet, we've grown to a super tight knit group.  I'm thrilled to be a member of this newly formed family and can't wait to continue this journey with all of them.  They make me smile daily and teach me all sorts of new vocabulary!  (Please don't ask about the vocab lessons.  This is a family-friendly blog.  Let's just say that there is a huge difference between UK English and American English.  Yikes.)

In the right column, I've included links to all of their blogs.  When you need to be inspired just go visit any of them!  Or, better yet, go visit ALL of them.  It will be time well spent!!

Whatever you do, make sure to come back on October 1st to find out about our first challenge.  It's a doozy!  Quite frankly, I was pretty intimidated by it.  I've since found out I wasn't the only one.  Then I think all of us realized that there are no rights or wrongs with this challenge.  After that, we each let our creativity go wild... We had so much fun making our projects!  You'll be amazed at the diversity you can get from 10 different women using the same challenge instructions.

We're so excited to finally get to show off our creations.
Although I think we're even more excited to see what all of you do!
Prepare yourself for something completely new in the challenge world....
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenges
will be open for business very soon!

Make sure you go over NOW and enter in Lisa's blog candy drawings!  And yes, that's drawings with an s...there are 3 chances to win!
Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow look at you go girl! :) I couldn't have said it any better with how to described our little DT family. You are truly a wonder with words ...even if they clash with other countries lol. That was incredibly funny :) Can't wait till we go live. Big hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs – Blog candy
    NEW- Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My designs @ Etsy
    My Facebook Venture
    My Tweets @Twitter
    My Pins @ Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha doing my rounds and nearly posted here to thank you for entering the blog candy :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Roberta :) And hahaha some of the vocab differences are soooo funny...Its great getting to learn all these differences though and especially to get to know ll you lovely ladies :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...