Monday, November 18, 2013

CWLC #67 -- Anything goes

Today, I'm here to invite you to a brand new challenge at
This week we have the crowd favorite theme of
Anything goes.
I love these challenges because there's always such a huge variety of projects that are shared with us!

Our sponsor this week is SKdigis.
The winner will receive a voucher for $6 (USD) to spend in their shop.
Sonia Kertznus is the creative force behind SKdigis and she is one talented lady!  Her images are fun and fresh with just a touch of silly....
I love 'em!

The Design Team members were lucky enough to get
to choose our own image for this week's challenge.
The decision was a tough one since there are so many great choices.
That was until I saw one with the name "Queen Bee."
Hello!
It was suddenly obvious which digi was meant for me.
The fact that the image is too stinkin' cute only added icing to the cake.
Here is she:

I'm going to consider this my first self portrait. Lol.

I kept the card at an A2 size and very low profile so it could be sent
in my November shipment to Operation Write Home.


You can find this card in the following challenges:


We hope to see loads of new projects this week at 
The theme of Anything Goes allows you to show off any of your new projects.  With the holidays so quickly approaching, I'm sure you've been busy getting gifts and decorations ready.  Come by a share 1 ~~or 2, or even 3~~ with us.  Good luck to all who are able to join the fun!





2 comments:

  1. wow this digi was definitely drawn with you in mind Roberta ;) great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your card it is happy and cheerful like you *smile* the image is fabulous and you have coloured it so beautifully. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...