Sunday, February 2, 2014

Come and Get It #5


You are cordially invited to our new challenge at

This fortnightly challenge is for your new
Clean and Simple
projects.


For the time being my posts are going to have to be pretty sparse.
My left arm is in a sling and typing is not only slow going but still quite painful.  I hope to have some answers to the cause of the problem this week.  Please forgive me for not commenting on your blogs; but know that I am stopping by to take looks at all of the incredible creations my lovely friends are sharing.


If you have any questions about the techniques or supplies that I've used on any cards, please leave me a comment.  Or you can email me.  The email information is in the left hand column just below my profile.


The stamps I used are from Papertrey Ink.
This gorgeous set is called "Harvest Berries."

All of the CAGI Design Team is excited to see your new CAS project.
Good luck to all who enter!




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cas card Roberta with beautiful stamping.
    Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, less is more,yet it really stands out.Your colour choice is perfect.
    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning CAS Card. Love the stamped flowers with the sentiment! Thank you for joining us this challenge at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges. Good luck! Hope you join us again!

    Amy A~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not fun, being in pain :( I hope you do get your answers & there's a quick & easy fix!
    I absolutely love the simplicity of your card - soft & gorgeous. Thank you so much for coming to play at our last Drunken Stampers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! Love the colors!! That stamp is just so great!! Love the little bit of twine to top it off!! Gorgeous CAS creation... I'm envious!! I can't create anything CAS.. it never looks good LOL!! I need to take lessons from you!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning CAS card. Love the sentiment and the whole thing just works perfectly. The twine and background mat are gorgeous muted colours that fit beautifully. Really love this Roberta xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clean and simple look of this. Thanks for playing along at CTB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it Roberta!! I'm trying so hard playing with CAS card, but you simply make it so beautiful!! Love the colours you picked!!
    Thanks for playing again at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
    Mikha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love the CAS look of this card. Fabulous stamp!!! The sentiment is really awesome as well.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...